BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wanna possessing in Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

Weihh...this before I was the number 1 Transformer : The Movie fan. It's actually really great movie that I ever seen before. For the first time I was watch Transformer movie, I not satisfied enough. I had to watch it numerous of time. It gave me a big impact in my life, So excited and impressing. But for the Transformers : REVENGE OF THE FALLEN, I just losting my Transformers soul to watching that movie. Bet why?? When I was moving back to Swak, all of my KL soul just blew away..still left in KL actually..hahaha..In Swak, exciting mood to watching the movie din't in me..don't know why..Too much difference between KL mood and Swak mood..But here, I really exciting to watch transformers DVD (any kind of movie actually even Bollywood movie I layan gak, bt b4 I really anti-Bollywood, Jai-Ho Selama) expecially in Laptop DVD player..too weird right..
Outside there, any blogger(s) as me right now..juz respon me..CIAO!!

Me in Transformers possed, after watching Tranformers: The Movie at Great2x screen Times Square.(2007)

p/s: sori, my pic had to be in this size. Nnt npk semua tatoo2 I!!Hahaha..

2 comments:

Summer Heartbeat said...

hoh, ada tatoo mak org tok. hahaha! :P power gitu... :P

Barbjohn said...

miahaha..tatoo free chewing gum jak..