BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I want go home!!!

Huhuuhu...actually yesterday I should go back home. I dun want to stay here..stay a million mile from my lovely famili. I just lonesome here. So stressfull..damn!! Every morning when i just awake from my slumber time, there i will got a lots of my hairs was on my pillows. Bet why?? My hairs starting fall..erghh..I got hair fall...!!s***t.
Yesterday i'm trying to contact my mumy to fetch me home. But there, I cant contact her..uhh..Then untill this morning my mumy still not available..uhh..uhh..and uhh.. Wehh..on 9 o'clock this morning I put my way to my ofis..perghh...
But..next week I really should to back home!!

3 comments:

Hanie said...

uik rindunyer die kat anknyer yer..mggu nih balik ler barbara kelak dah pandey berjalan ank ko heheh

My Destiny said...

Jumaat tu tua sama pulai Barbara..ila book ticket sama..hehe.

Barbjohn said...

huhuhu..ada jugak yg kesian kt aku...heee