BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm back!!!

Wahhhh...Just came back from my home town..here continuing my work life..focusing, surveying,travelling,key in,uhhh..and being a desperate housewife...errr...is it?
BTW, I din't bring anything Gawai Festive cookies for my collegues..ohh ninie, i just made my promised with you i will bring you some of Gawai cake. But there...Pulun habis dah..no wonder, my long house had to celebrate three times Gawai. first Gawai was Gawai Dayak (as well known), second Paranormal Gawai (hahaha..because my famili had to celebrating Gawai to welcoming the Kumang n Keling and the gangs), and the third is Gawai Sandau Ari. Hahh..can you imagine how many times I had to celebrating my Gawai???

Actually i had to return back to my ofis was on 10 of June, and I was breaking the rule..OMG. During my on leave at my long house, I got coughing fever..till now I'm still got that influenzaaaaa..(bukan swine flu a..)

Okie..that's all for today..ciao..!!

p/s: Selama Hepi belated burfday Birthday Gurllll...

2 comments:

Hanie said...

hahah kitak mesti beli kueh buntung kat pasa r yar pakei tebus hehehe....

Barbjohn said...

hihihihi..kelak ah..aku tgh tunggu Chan Chut beli tapao SB tok.Lapar benar..