BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 29, 2009

Ngiling Bidai (End Of Gawai Festive of the month)

Shalom..Morning and have a nice day..On last Friday I just went home to visit my lovely famili..Then on the next day in my home town ermm..got Ngiling Bidai, where's its held on Saturday nite at Dewan Masyarakat Rumah Panjai Kitai..hahaha..Hmm..I dun want to miss that Ngiling Bidai..wah..know what? I brought my little son to attended that Ngiling Bidai Nite..and whole of my famili also attended that nite. Huhu..poor my little son, he had to facing the crowded people at there..hek..unfortunately my son really din't like the surrounding area..Yea..too noisy, hot and betul2 tak selesa..Hmm..after took my dinner at there, on 8 o'clock, my husband, my son and I decided to back home early (OMG, my Ngiling Bidai nite was ruined). BTW, for my dearest son I had to fulfill his demand.
And..got 1 good news for our famili, on this next Saturday, where Borneo Cultural Festival 2009 will be held at Sibu Town Square, and my mommy participate one of BCF xtvt. She told me this morning.Err..shocking me actually..She was participate in Betabuh. uh..hope that I will attending that nite to give my great2 support to her team mate..wahhh...Gud Luck!! :)
p/s : I cnt upload my Ngiling Bidai pic..got tiny trouble..sori

2 comments:

shama said...

best mat nti ulih pegi borneo cultrl festvl..ahhh!!rugi mat..ngaga team ktai bala indu rega..main gong

Barbjohn said...

hahaha..Selama ngajat ke team kitai..