BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 9, 2009

About My Blog

Hye there..! For the first topic would like for me to introduce about my blog. Here I'm created my blog for general. Ex: Routine life (sad or happy), gossiping, movie, drama, entertainment, arts, anime, sports and bla..bla..bla..
About me, hard fan of Music (for this fanatic season really damn like much Indie music), Sports (futsal, football (die hard fan of ARSENAL (Premier League), England (World Cup), soccer, badminton, swimming, erghh..all kinds of sports, I able to..seriously! born to be a sporter), surfing the internet, gamers, arts (theatre, drama, sketching), hanging out (window shopping, shopping; even duit x cukup), freelance of everything..!
For those who's like to chatting about general topic, I'm one of them to be your best companion to. I'm easy going in what ever else matter to fit with.

0 comments: