BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Estrella (Indie Band)

For the first time I heard 'Stay' from Estrella, I'm falling in love in this band and also her tunes. So melancholy and gracefull. She's present its with her indie soul. Almost 100% perfection in indie music (Asian categories) compare to the East Indie. Really appreciate to this producer Jeff Little and Roslan Aziz mixed the record and the Laguna Record.

Here 'Stay':

Sounds straight from the twilight
Has me up all night I can’t
Fall asleep coz I keep thinking of you
And I saw a shadow, outside my window
And it’s you!

c/o
All my sorrows flew away,
Hush keep quiet hear me say
I don’t ever want you to go
Please stay

With the moonlight dancing free
And there’s no one but you and me
There’s no reason to go astray
Please stay

-bridge
Making up a story
It’s the way you’re looking at me
If you think that this is funny
It’s just you

Try and think about it
If your heart is closed don’t lock it
Keep your keys back in your pocket, think this through

Repeat c/o

So simple and meaningfull of lyric. Her lyric showing that her in lonely and really in miss of her beloved one. Attracted with the words that used in this lyric, good for Malaysian to make a first step to studying simple English. I really mean it!
For this Indie band, keep on going and keep on your own character and verse presenting the band. Nice job guys!

0 comments: