BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Nipponese Mate

On year 2007, for the first time she was celebrated Gawai Dayak Festival Day with my famili at my long house. On this year I asked her for the se-2nd time to celebrating her Gawai with my famili. For now she still in Sabah, celebrating her Pesta Kaamatan (wah..next year I'll ask Eri Okano to celebrating Pesta Kaamatan at my husband home town). For my thought, almost 99% of Malaysia she's already explored. Lucky you Eri Okano. Emm, luckilly we got same DOB 15 May. But she's younger a year from me. No wonder we got good chemistery. Really hopely that she will come for the se-2nd time to celebrating Gawai Day.



Eri Okano with Kaban Band. Karaoke Lagu Mirae + Kaban = Kaban Mirae. Miahahaha...



Guess what did she's eating. Hahaha..kuih penganan/penyaram la. Kuih tradisional Iban.



Eri with my cousins




Both of us. PEACE YA!

*She's my course mate in UM. Almost all the UM students knows Eri Okano. Yang tak kenal tu bukan budak UM ler...miahahahaa..!




0 comments: