BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Memorable Stuff


Here I got some of stuff that's much memorable for me, this piggy know me much better in my soul life..my laughter and my sorrow was in this piglet..I was got it on August 2006, were someone bought it for me..that person bet that I like pink damn much..then..he bought me this CREATURE..hahaha..This Piggy I name it Bapok, because this Piggy was made without gender. But in it's real cartoon life it was a kiddy boar (i guess so) On 2007, I bought Bapok flew away from KL to my home town, then my lil sis saw this creature, she asked me " Winnie the Pooh friends right?"(hint to allowed her play it) After a months after that, she and her friends was brokeone my Bapok ears. Erghhh..so lucky lil sis haaaa...! Then, my Bapok jus got its right ear only. By then, really appreciate it!Thanx..!!

0 comments: