BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Quistionaire For Me

Asking myself is not a weird matter. Hehehehe..:

1) Suck nickname?
My buddy out of idea to put a nick name for me. Just BARBARA. SUCK!

2) Stupido experience(s)?
Din't order my drinking water when I first met(dated actually) with Jambu guy in year 2005. Erghh..choked!

3) Nerd fashion style(s)?
Hahaha..T-shirt and baggy jeans!

4) How many boyfriend(s)/girlfriend(s)?
When I was in campus every semester I got 2 bfs.Means 3 years in campus got in roughly 6 or more..hehehe..(Taubat x buat lagi..married oledi)

5) Jerk menu ever had?
Siput sedut..

6) Friend but not friend(s) any?
Yup! I thought she was my loyal bud. Frustrated then breaking in love when think about it.

7) Any secret admire?
Me or them? Me: Of course got! cerita lama tuh..!

8) Bad attitude?
Beli 4D laaaa...! Err,,any special draw today?ehehehheehh..

9) Ever lying?
Of course!

10) The handsome/pretty person that u ever met?
Yup! got 1 when I was in campus. Every girls catch him up. But I'm not, he was purpoused me first. LUCKY me!***wink***wink***

11) How many time(s) you rejecting boy/girl love?
Wait ya..recall back

12) I wish....(continue this words)
i) Mercedes-Benz SL Widebody
ii) Mercedes-Benz CL Widebody
ii) Kicherer Mercedes-Benz SL 63 RS
i,ii,iii is mine!
*****enough is enough******

13) Comment(s) aboutt Anime?
Make the person 40 become 14...hahahaha..

14) Any phobia?
Yap! Herpethophobia!

15) Untill now u can't pronounce this word(s)
Albuqueque..

16) Best companion
Handset

17) Dirty Little secret(s)?
Bantal busuk

19) Word(s) that u never shout out?
I'm prettiest person.***wink**

20) If you not you, who u prefer to be?
Benazir Bhutto

Now its your turn to ansking your self. Tag to:

***All MHBN staff.****
Sapa ingkar, takakan bayar elaun!

0 comments: