BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 15, 2009

Did I do anything wrong?To those are.

Me Frustrating

Happy Besday to me..Wahh..25 tahun umur saya..isk..isk..Bersyukur beacuse I'm still continuing my life with my lovely family (husband and son), also with my beloved mummy(my late dad R.I.P beside Him) , siblings, and not forget still along be together with my collegue here, and friends. Thanks God. My wishes on my besday ; Improving my new life, dengan berkat dari Nya I will facing on whatever that burden me to realise my wishes.Amen.

Wey...berakhir dah Babak sedih tu..back to the TOPIC : Did I do anything wrong? Yesterday I leave down some message to 'A'. I asked 'A' about 'B', actually 'B' and I was knowing each others years before, but 'B' quite as chips more 'kejap ade kejap tak ade' very the bengong person. 'B' got much problems I thought. Ya..'A' brought problemsssssss to 'B' until 'B' making the worst decision in 'B' life. Err..but there's I one of the person possesing 'B' into this big big trouble.. Yesterday with precious day and great huntering 'B' in the digital world, Fuhhh..penat aku mencari engkau selama ni, dengan niat nak minta pengampunan dari engkau. Maybe years before I offensived yours feeling but now I'm trying to take apologise from you. Honestly, deeply, I din't put any revenge in whatever you did. For 'B' if you accidently pass by my blogspot, and knowing that you are the person that I talk about, just leave down some message here. Yesterday I'm trying to explaining all the reason, but niat baik aku tak kesampaian sebab aku tahu that's some big trouble terjadi bila aku tinggalkan pesanan macam tu. Mungkin 'A' salah sangka.Then, aku tak teruskan niat aku tu dalam pesanan tu dan tak mahu mengungkit walaupun 'A' rejecting pesanan aku tu.But aku tak mau menagih untuk diterima semula dari 'A'. Hanya melalui 'A' saja aku mampu teruskan kata-kata kepada 'B'.Tapi if did not having co-operation from 'A' memang aku tak dapat berbuat apa-apa.
*Moral of the story : Padamkan api benci..Wahhhhhh...Bermadah berhelah pulak!

2 comments:

shama said...

hepi belated birthday!!!hee..sori a..laun wish..
karier de2 ktai-jdi blogger..hehe

Barbjohn said...

Thanks ya!Muahahaha...